Let's talk about FSS: Round 2

Valles, Heidi hvalles at ocad.ca
Wed Mar 30 13:35:29 UTC 2011

hi,

Tomorrow at 1pm works for me. If that doesn't work out, I'm free anytime except the morning of Apr 7th.

heidi

On 2011-03-29, at 12:48 PM, Justin Obara wrote:

Hello,

I think we're due for another round of FSS talks. The last meeting we had was really helpful. We've managed to get some changes in and have made some good progress on others.

FSS Roadmap: http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/FSS+1.4+-+1.5+Roadmap

I'm hoping that we'll be able to meet on Thursday March 31 at 1pm. Anyone is welcome to join. Please let me know if the time works and if you'll be able to attend. We will likely have the meeting over skype, so please make sure I have your skype info.

Below is an agenda for the meeting. I've broken it up into three parts: Updates, Discussions, and Decisions.

 1.  Updates
    *   Whats been done
    *   Status of !Important: FLUID-4022
    *   Status of portlet styles: FLUID-4024
    *   Status of form styles: FLUID-2766
 2.  Discussions
    *   Focus: FLUID-3880
    *   Linearization: FLUID-4150