Need your comments

Chalghoumi, Hajer hchalghoumi at ocad.ca
Tue Mar 29 18:59:53 UTC 2011

Hi team members,

I urgently need your comments on this draft about some general principles and guidelines that I have written to help design for teachers. I have updated the link to the work for easy access: http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/General+principles+and+guidelines+for+designing+for+teachers+as+consumers+and+producers+of+OER

All kind of comments are welcome: are those principles un clear, not practical enough, do you thing anything is missing, are they helpful, do you need more details, etc.

Thank you in advance