Let's talk about FSS: Round 2

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 16:48:18 UTC 2011

Hello,

I think we're due for another round of FSS talks. The last meeting we had was really helpful. We've managed to get some changes in and have made some good progress on others.

FSS Roadmap: http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/FSS+1.4+-+1.5+Roadmap

I'm hoping that we'll be able to meet on Thursday March 31 at 1pm. Anyone is welcome to join. Please let me know if the time works and if you'll be able to attend. We will likely have the meeting over skype, so please make sure I have your skype info.

Below is an agenda for the meeting. I've broken it up into three parts: Updates, Discussions, and Decisions.

Updates
Whats been done
Status of !Important: FLUID-4022
Status of portlet styles: FLUID-4024