Docs Sprint wrap-up

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocad.ca
Mon Mar 28 14:07:58 UTC 2011

Our first ever Infusion Docs Sprint is now under our belt, and I think it was a rousing success! Many, many thanks to everyone who contributed. We got a lot done and made a great start to getting our documentation up to snuff.

Here's a summary of what was accomplished:

Heidi worked on a Developer Introduction to the Infusion Framework:
    http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Developer+Introduction+to+Infusion+Framework
which John reviewed.

Harris got an excellent start to our new Infusion FAQ:
    http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Infusion+FAQ

Mike documented the new error handling in the Uploader:
    http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Uploader+Error+Handler
and updated our Cutpoints docs:
    http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/docs/Cutpoints

Cindy updated the Uploader tutorial:
    http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Uploader+Tutorial
and began working on the Image Gallery test plan:
    http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Image+Gallery+QA+Test+Plan

I updated the FSS documentation based on feedback from Heidi:
    http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Fluid+Skinning+System+%28FSS%29
and began documenting Model Transformation:
    http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/docs/fluid.model.transformWithRules

Justin put together some excellent git and github help:
    http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/GIT+Tips+and+Tricks
    http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Github+Tips+and+Tricks
and began rooting out references to SVN all over the wiki and updating them to Git.

Again: Many thanks to everyone who participated. If you have any comments on the process, or suggestions for improvement, please let me know.

I look forward to having another sprint closer to our next release.

acheetham at ocad.ca            Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University