Questioning our doc site name

Jonathan Hung jhung at ocad.ca
Fri Mar 25 15:16:30 UTC 2011

Hi Erin,

I think a developer site (rather than a docs site) makes a lot of sense
since a "developer" site implies more community orientation than just static
content.

However does this imply that the developer site should adopt some more
community centric content such as articles, news posts, forums for peer
support, etc? Also when we say "developer", are we also including design and
testing too?

- Jonathan.

---
Jonathan Hung / jhung at ocad.ca <jhung.utoronto at gmail.com>
IDRC - Interaction Designer / Researcher
Tel: (416) 977-6000 x3959
Fax: (416) 977-9844