General principles and guidlines for designing OER for teachers

James William Yoon jyoon at ocad.ca
Thu Mar 24 16:48:50 UTC 2011

Hi Hajer,

This is a great start! Would it be possible for you to be a bit more
detailed or specific in the suggestions, especially with respect to
"technology" (e.g., refer to specific technologies and various
considerations wrt to them).

Also, a smaller point: I find it handy when the content is formatted into
the wiki itself, as opposed to an attachment--it helps to read and make
edits more quickly, especially when I don't have the appropriate program to
open .docx on hand, :)

Cheers,
James