Reminder: Docs Sprint Thursday and Friday

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocad.ca
Wed Mar 23 21:06:52 UTC 2011

This is a reminder that tomorrow (March 24) and Friday, we'll be having our first Infusion Documentation Sprint. A documentation sprint is an opportunity to sharpen your knowledge of Infusion, and contribute to the community, by writing about what you know.

We have a planning page in the wiki:

    http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Docs+Sprint+Planning

where we have listed a few topic ideas. If you see a topic you'd like to write about, feel free to put your name next to it. If there's something you'd like to contribute that's not on the list, please add it! If you'd like to help but aren't sure where to start, check in with me in the channel on Thursday:

    http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/IRC+Channel

I'm sure we'll be able to find something for you.

acheetham at ocad.ca            Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University