Firefox 4 officially released

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 15:01:16 UTC 2011

Hello,

Firefox 4 was just officially released. This rounds out our a-grade support, with all the browsers now having stable production releases. We will now be officially tracking Firefox 4 as a-grade.

I've updated our browser support chart to reflect this.
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Browser+Support

Please make sure to download Firefox 4 and use it as part of your testing. If you have been using a beta, it should upgrade to the final release automatically. By the way, Firebug is working for Firefox 4 already too.

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/new/

Thanks
Justin