Documentation Sprint this week

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocad.ca
Mon Mar 21 20:06:04 UTC 2011

On Thursday and Friday this week (March 24-25), we will be holding our first ever Infusion Documentation Sprint. We invite everyone in the community to join us in improving and expanding the Infusion Docs.

We made a lot of progress for the 1.3.1 release, and we've been making even more since then. The documentation sprint is an opportunity to share what you've been working on with the rest of the community, or to learn something new by writing about it.

We will be gathering in the Fluid IRC room to coordinate:

   http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/IRC+Channel
   Thursday, March 24, starting at 9:30am EDT

We've put together a wiki page suggesting some topics:

   http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Docs+Sprint+Planning

If you see a topic you'd like to write about, feel free to put your name next to it. If there's something you'd like to contribute that's not on the list, please add it! If you'd like to help but aren't sure where to start, check in with me in the channel on Thursday - I'm sure we'll be able to find something for you.

Take a break from coding, and exercise your writing muscles!
acheetham at ocad.ca            Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University