fss-reset

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 13:33:49 UTC 2011

At the dev meeting yesterday we talked a bit about updating the fss-reset file. One of the things that we discussed was "At what point does updating fss-reset become a backwards compatibility breaking api change?".

Another option would be to provide the YUI css files (base, reset, and font) individually rather than concatenating them together. We could then update or deprecate the fss-reset file. This would provide backwards compatibility but allow for more flexibility for our users.

I'm wondering what the communities thoughts are on this issue.

Thanks
Justin