FSS expanded flexible columns

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 21:22:27 UTC 2011

Hi Gary,

I've reviewed the contributed css and made the following modifications.

renamed to match the rest of the fss flexible containers (.e.g. .fl-container-flex1)
removed the display: inline and float: left
didn't use the IE 7 hack (this seems to be related to sub-pixel rounding and is likely something that could happen with any combination of flex styles depending on the size of the browser window)

I've pushed these into the project repo. https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/commit/a06ef22e3b3d6c5544d0a9e400ca7a8c2d67c8d2

Thanks
Justin