issues with globals in Infusion

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 16:32:34 UTC 2011

I've been trying to update the globals comment at the top of our js files. This is used to instruct jslint on how to deal with globals that we explicitly define.

I've come across several issues in the files, which are listed below. I'm planning on filing jiras for these items, but wanted to double check that there weren't special reasons for them.

Thanks
Justin

FluidIoC.js
----------------

not sure where "segs" on line 70 comes from

ImageReordererTestConstants.js

This file contains nothing but global functions, should we namespace them.

UnorderedListConstants.js

This file contains nothing but global functions, should we namespace them.

CachingTests.js

Uses the stop() function. Maybe these should be converted to asyncTests

FluidViewTests.js

Uses the stop() function. Maybe these should be converted to asyncTests

keyboard-a11y-tests.js

- File name starts with a lower case k, which doesn't follow convention.
- uses an "ok" function call even though jqunit is being used throughout

TestUtils.js