Inventory of assets and resources on our Fluid web presence

Jess Mitchell jessmitchell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 18:04:26 UTC 2011

James,

Wow, we have a lot going on!

Under sub-projects I want to stir things up by suggesting that we might include the Design Handbook and the Inclusive Learning Handbook -- the justification for calling them projects would be that they work as standalone efforts that others can contribute to -- not unlike the OSDPL that is on the list.

Under feeds and updates maybe we should include the "news" items -- that is one of our primary mechanisms for communicating releases.  And as we get further along in planned redundancy I imagine us being more feed-y.

I like the idea of a community members space that is open and folks can put themselves in -- we'd need to keep it open. Obviously, we don't really have a dedicated space for that now, though we did something similar with Fluid Engage.

Under project coordination (with some sprucing up) i can imagine us also wanting to showcase our governance docs.  Not sure what criteria we're using for things being on the list.

I'm not sure what you're thinking next steps are, but I'm also itching to have a mindmap of the web spaces as they are now -- would it be helpful if i threw that together?

Jess