Inventory of assets and resources on our Fluid web presence

James William Yoon jyoon at ocad.ca
Thu Mar 3 17:04:19 UTC 2011

Hi all,

In preparation for a restructured, redesigned Fluid web presence, we're
taking an inventory of all the principal, frequently used assets and
resources on Fluid. Erin and I have compiled what we could so far, and put
them in a mindmap located here:

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Fluid+web+presence+architecture

The assets are grouped around function right now, and each has a green label
indicating its primary users (Infusion user, community developer, community
designer, or individual generally interested in Fluid work and projects).

If we're missing any significant assets, please let us know. Thanks!

James