IDRC IT: *Completed* Maintenance: wiki.fluidproject.org - 01 Mar. 2011, 14:00-15:00 EST

Camisso, Jamon jcamisso at ocad.ca
Tue Mar 1 23:16:04 UTC 2011

Greetings again all,

The wiki has been migrated from a standalone Confluence instance to one
that runs from a war file deployed inside a stock Apache Tomcat servlet
container.

This message was delayed a bit because the wiki needed to be tested from
an external network with a graphical web browser to confirm page load
and rendering times.

Tomorrow will be the first full day of running with this new
configuration, so please report any issues that might arise in the event
that the deployment needs to be rolled back.

Regards, Jamon