Let's talk about FSS

Gary Thompson gary at unicon.net
Tue Mar 1 15:40:19 UTC 2011

Works for me too.

Gary

----- Original Message -----
From: "Justin Obara" <obara.justin at gmail.com>
To: "fluid-work at fluidproject.org Work" <fluid-work at fluidproject.org>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 1:13:20 PM GMT -07:00 U.S. Mountain Time (Arizona)
Subject: Let's talk about FSS

For Infusion 1.4, we have two primary goals, FSS and UI Options (which uses FSS). Now that we've got Infusion 1.3.1 out the door, I think it would be good to discuss our plans and strategies for how we'll update and improve FSS.

Gary, has already started an FSS thread on the fluid-work list.
http://old.nabble.com/Updates-to-FSS-to30963054.html

Also we have a road map started on the wiki.
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/FSS+work+1.3.1+-+1.5

I'm proposing Thursday, March 3 at 1pm EST and meeting through Skype or Breeze depending on the participants.

Please let me know if you would like to join and if the time works for you. I'm also open to other times.

Thanks
Justin