Scenarios for Infusion components "portal"

Jonathan Hung jhung at ocad.ca
Tue Mar 1 03:43:10 UTC 2011

Hi Anastasia, James, Jess (and anyone else interested in this discussion).

I'll be back at work tomorrow afternoon (Tuesday Mar 1st). Can we schedule a
time to meet to discuss the "Component Portal"?

- Jonathan.
---
Jonathan Hung / jhung at ocad.ca <jhung.utoronto at gmail.com>
IDRC - Interaction Designer / Researcher
Tel: (416) 977-6000 x3959
Fax: (416) 977-9844