Infusion Concepts and Help Topics: Review, please?

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocad.ca
Mon Jan 31 20:53:55 UTC 2011

On 2011-01-31, at 1:40 PM, James William Yoon wrote:

> Under the concepts mindmap, would it be possible to highlight the concepts that are most crucial (or start toward a draft of it)? I imagine, for instance, that while 'framework' and 'helpers' both reside on the same level, 'framework' has more weight/importance.

James, excellent question! And in trying to do as you ask, I've realized I need a new mind map :-)

I've posted a new diagram to

    http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Documentation+Redesign+Mind+Maps

identifying features or services offered by the framework (concrete things actually present in the code), and how they relate to concepts or principles (ideas we espouse). I've tried to indicate what I view as "core" features, but I would *really* like more input on this.

Colin? Antranig?

acheetham at ocad.ca            Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University