Infusion Concepts and Help Topics: Review, please?

James William Yoon jyoon at ocad.ca
Mon Jan 31 18:40:11 UTC 2011

These are really fantastic, Anastasia!

Under the concepts mindmap, would it be possible to highlight the concepts
that are most crucial (or start toward a draft of it)? I imagine, for
instance, that while 'framework' and 'helpers' both reside on the same
level, 'framework' has more weight/importance. This would help greatly to
prioritize the content.

James