Infusion Concepts and Help Topics: Review, please?

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocad.ca
Mon Jan 31 17:39:46 UTC 2011

I've posted two new mind-maps to the wiki:

    http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Documentation+Redesign+Mind+Maps

They show Infusion a) Concepts and b) Topics that could be covered by out documentation.

I'd really appreciate feedback on whether or not I'm covering everything, in particular for the Concepts map, but also the Topics. I don't display a Topic for each particular thing you might want to do with a Component yet, but I imagine we'll want some tutorials on each of them eventually.

acheetham at ocad.ca            Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University