Nomination for Heidi Valles for Fluid SVN commit access

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 23:59:26 UTC 2011

Hi Heidi, Jonathan, and everyone,

Sorry for the delay in responding to this thread--the holidays really slowed us down. The committers voted according to our standard governance process:

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Process+for+Granting+Commit+Access

Here's the result:

Heidi is awesome, and she's been contributing a lot to the community over the past few months. Before granting her commit status, the group felt that she would benefit from having more time to work with a variety of mentors. This will give her a chance to broaden her familiarity with the Infusion code base, and more of us will get to know her work. We're all committed to reviewing her patches in a timely manner and helping teach her the ins and outs of Infusion.

If Heidi continues to share guidance and review for markup and CSS issues with the community, as well as growing her production coding chops, there's no doubt she'll be granted commit access in the future.

Colin (on behalf of the Fluid committers group)