New documentation: Scenarios

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocad.ca
Mon Jan 24 19:40:08 UTC 2011

I have updated the Docs Redesign Notes wiki page to include some scenarios describing how visitors with different backgrounds, goals and approaches might use our documentation. There are still some "..." where I will be filling in more details, but I wanted people to see where I'm going with this.

    http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Documentation+Redesign+Notes

Comments, suggestions and contributions welcome!

acheetham at ocad.ca            Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University