Infusion 1.3.1 Scoping

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 22:52:05 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Based on Justin's excellent Top 6 list, as well as Mike's priorities for the Uploader, here is an overview of the primary tasks scheduled for the Infusion 1.3.1 release:

Uploader files one at a time				Mike (with Colin)
Reorderer tab key bug					Golam (with Michelle)
Uploader "add more" button disable		Colin (with Mike)
Uploader Error Handling					Harris (with Mike)
Rich Inline Edit hover style & tooltip fix		Heidi (with Jess)
IE8 NVDA Inline Edit issue				Harris (with Michelle)
Uploader file types						Mike (with Colin)
Code cleanup							Michelle (with everyone)
Create FSS demo for scrollable table		Heidi (with Colin)
Pager fixes								Justin (with Antranig if needed)
Documentation							Anastasia (with Colin and Antranig)

Here's the JIRA filter containing all the details for each issues selected by the King for 1.3.1:

http://issues.fluidproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+FLUID+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%221.3.1%22+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC%2C+key+DESC&mode=hide

Can everyone please look at the JIRA filter and the list of assignments above, and take some time to make an estimate for your tasks? If you need any help with the estimation process, Michelle is available to lend a hand. Your estimates will help us determine if we're on track for our scheduled date or if we need to cut scope for this release.

Thanks,