What are your top 5 issues?

Lam, Mike mlam at ocad.ca
Thu Jan 20 19:24:06 UTC 2011

Hey Justin,

Here are the progress updates on the uploader JIRAs from Colin's list:

In Progress:
  a) Uploader should send one file at a time

In Progress (may in fact be an issue with the Image Gallery)
  b) Add more button in Uploader is not disabled while uploading

Fixed (still needs unit tests)
  c) Specifying a file limit throws an exception

In Progress:
  d) Clean up Uploader's markup

In Progress:
  e) Improve Uploader's error handling

Fixed:
  f) Disable delete keyboard shortcut when uploading

  g) File types are specified incorrectly in the HTML5 Uploader

  h) Uploader only stops after the current file has been completely uploaded

Were I to be granted a bonus issue for going above and beyond the five item limit, I'd pick this one:

Mike.