What are your top 5 issues?

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 17:38:29 UTC 2011

Hi Justin,

Sorry for the delay in sending you my list. Here it is:

1. Users can tab through each item in the Layout Reorderer

2. Whatever Mike suggests for the Uploader. My list is a little long, but is roughly in order. Some have already been fixed, or are well on their way.

  a) Uploader should send one file at a time

  b) Add more button in Uploader is not disabled while uploading

  c) Specifying a file limit throws an exception

  d) Clean up Uploader's markup

  e) Improve Uploader's error handling

  f) Disable delete keyboard shortcut when uploading

  g) File types are specified incorrectly in the HTML5 Uploader

  h) Uploader only stops after the current file has been completely uploaded

Were I to be granted a bonus issue for going above and beyond the five item limit, I'd pick this one: