What are your top 5 issues?

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocad.ca
Thu Jan 20 17:20:02 UTC 2011

>> FLUID-2329: Modify Pager so that the self-rendered version is the default
>> FLUID-808: Create convenience methods for creation of Pager (this issue might need to be reconcieved)
>
> Can you elaborate on how you think this one should be reconceived?

Well, if the Pager is modified so that the self-rendered version is the default, then that alone should dramatically improve the ease of use. Also, there's the plan to IoC-ify the Pager, which would also affect the basic API. I just wonder if the need for convenience methods might want to be re-visited after some of this work, just to double-check just what the right path should be.

acheetham at ocad.ca            Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University