FSS improvements

Valles, Heidi hvalles at ocad.ca
Wed Jan 19 22:19:18 UTC 2011

hi everyone,

Just thought I'd mention that we'll be working on some FSS improvements in the next while, for the 1.4 release.

I've added some new jiras to consider, as suggested by the uPortal crew (thanks again for the great feedback!).

They are:
FLUID-4025 - Expand column styles
FLUID-4023 - Investigate overflow:auto issues on containers
FLUID-4024 - Add portlet styles
FLUID-4022 - Reconsider using important!
FLUID-3880 - Fix focus border style in reset file

The to-do list for 1.4 will evolve as we dig into planning, but suggestions are welcome.

cheers,
heidi

---
Heidi Valles
Accessible Software Developer
Inclusive Design Research Centre, OCAD University