github accounts

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 15:19:18 UTC 2011

A week or two ago, I pinged the committers to sign up for github accounts and to let me know what their id's were, so that I could add them to our organization on github.

I'm requesting now that our contributors, who are interested, would sign up for github accounts and let me know what your id's are.

Our current repository on github is https://github.com/fluid-project. We are still working out all the details of the svn to git migration, so no code is up there yet. However, we hope to have it up there shortly. Also note that the current commit access and other policies will remain.

Thanks
Justin