Suggestions for the FAQ?

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocad.ca
Mon Jan 17 20:12:21 UTC 2011

As part of our documentation restructuring, we'll be putting together a Frequently Asked Questions page for Infusion. I'm culling questions from our mailing lists and other notes, but I'd be interested in hearing from the community: What questions do you feel should be included in a FAQ? What questions do you hear from users most often?

Please send me your ideas. I'll be putting together a draft based on all the information, which I'll circulate to the list.

acheetham at ocad.ca            Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University