What are your top 5 issues?

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 17:41:12 UTC 2011

Hello,

We've just recently come out of a lengthy bug parade and release for Infusion 1.3. We are planning on a 1.3.1 maintenance release, which will include some more uploader fixes. There should also be some time to get some other issues addressed. With that in mind, I'd love to know what everyone's top 5 open issues are.

Please let me know over the next couple of days, after which we'll try to go through them and see what we can address for Infusion 1.3.1.

Thanks
Justin