Infusion Builder v2.0 Design Walkthrough - Today 1:30p EST / 10:30 PST, Adobe Connect room

Jonathan Hung jhung at ocad.ca
Mon Feb 14 15:05:05 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

The walkthrough of the Infusion Builder design will be at 1:30pm EST /
10:30a PST in the Adobe Connect web conference room.

If you have never used Adobe Connect before, I encourage you to login to the
server before the meeting to configure your audio settings.

For additional information on setting up Breeze, you can visit this
outdated, but still relevant guide:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Web+conferencing+(Macromedia+Breeze)

To view the wireframes ahead of time, you can download them as a PDF or
PNGs:
Wireframes as PDF: http://bit.ly/gCpE6A
Wireframes as PNG: http://bit.ly/gm1h7B

Thanks everyone!

- Jonathan.

---
Jonathan Hung / jhung at ocad.ca <jhung.utoronto at gmail.com>
IDRC - Interaction Designer / Researcher
Tel: (416) 977-6000 x3959
Fax: (416) 977-9844