Migration Complete.

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 22:08:21 UTC 2011

Hello,

I think git is all setup and working. Sorry about the flood of commit e-mails. They were necessary  for testing.

Before you push, please make sure you setup your git options for line endings.
http://help.github.com/dealing-with-lineendings/

You can find the repos at https://github.com/fluid-project.

SVN is still frozen, will let you know when that is back open for design and media.

Thanks
Justin