Documenting how to customize UIO and UIE

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocad.ca
Wed Aug 31 16:29:38 UTC 2011

On 2011-08-31, at 12:03 PM, Michelle D'Souza wrote:

> Do you know what implementers are configuring now? Any thoughts on what they will likely want to configure right away?

Sorry, I forgot to answer this part.

The only people I know of who are actually trying to integration UIO and UIE right now are Heidi and Johnny. I'd be interested to hear from them regarding what features of the component's they'd like to customize. Other than that... You never know what people will want to do with our components :-)

acheetham at ocad.ca            Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University