Documenting how to customize UIO and UIE

Michelle D'Souza michelled33 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 16:03:40 UTC 2011

Given that we are expecting to overhaul the API for UIO in 1.5, I feel that we should be selective in what we document in 1.4. It seems to me that the top level UIO API is about as deep as we want to go.

I think it would help if I had a little more information about the current situation. Do you know what implementers are configuring now? Any thoughts on what they will likely want to configure right away? Which of the examples you gave cannot be configured in the top level API?

Thanks,

Michelle