[Commits] [fluid-project/infusion] 4db23f: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:fluid-project/...

Obara, Justin jobara at ocad.ca
Wed Aug 17 21:29:08 UTC 2011

We removed the temp files that were accidentally uploaded and made some changes to the js for the demos. These have all been pushed into the project repo at 82298c8650e3b3ecb0fdb8e4ee666fdadad96096.

Thanks for all the updates Anastasia.

Feel free to review and push pull request again as per bug parade guidelines.

Thanks
Justin