Version of FatPanel FLUID-4397 for testing

Antranig Basman antranig.basman at colorado.edu
Fri Aug 12 10:14:53 UTC 2011

I've had a bash at resolving the remaining difficulties tasked on the JS side with FatPanel - on my system
they look pretty much resolved but it would be good to get some reports from other platforms:

https://github.com/amb26/infusion/tree/FLUID-4397

You should see
i) Lack of flicker on startup (FLUID-4397)
ii) Proper vertical sizing of iframe (FLUID-4342)
iii) correct autosave behaviour rather than save-on-hide (FLUID-4358)
iv) correct behaviour of Reset button (FLUID-4378)

For ii) I do occasionally see an odd behaviour of the iframe showing with one HORIZONTAL pixel scrollbar...

Cheers,
Antranig