videoplayer feedback and bug tracking needed

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 17:41:07 UTC 2011

Hi Charly,

On 2011-08-11, at 8:24 AM, charly molter wrote:

> Also can anyone know where I can find some creative commons videos
> with captions? that would be way more better than to just show a video
> and captions that don't match.

You should be able to find some CC-licensed videos with at least subtitles on the Universal Subtitles site:

http://www.universalsubtitles.org/en/search/#/?q=+

I'm pretty sure you can export the subtitles in a reasonably standard format, use the caption converter to put them into JSONcc and then ship a good working default demo with the video player.