videoplayer feedback and bug tracking needed

charly molter charly.molter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 16:28:06 UTC 2011

Hey just made a little website with an example video so it's less
painful to try the player
http://royalgiz.fr/videoplayer/html/VideoPlayer.html. The video is
quite small so the controls are a bit squished I recommend you to go
fullscreen (Shift+f).
If you've got any idea to have for these controllers please feel free
to tell me!
So here are the few bugs raised for the moment:
- Not possible to change the captions using the buttons (Jquery UI
button bug looking for a workaround).
- The sync of the play/pause model when using keyboard shortcuts or
click on the video on IE9 (didn't see happening on Chrome or FF but if
so please tell me).
- No degradation to flash video in case of a browser that doesn't
support the <video> tag.

Please tell me any bugs you see :)
Cheers
Charly