Documentation: Conversation with Unicon developers

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocad.ca
Wed Sep 29 13:06:21 UTC 2010

I will be speaking with several developers from Unicon tomorrow (Thursday) at 2:00pm, to hear their thoughts on how we could improve our documentation. Unicon has worked with Infusion for some time, incorporating components into uPortal, and developing a new Fluid-based layout preferences interface for uPortal 3.3.

If anyone would like to join me on the call, let me know and I'll provide you with the call information.

acheetham at ocad.ca            Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University