Fluid Infusion 1.2.1 and 1.1.3
mlam at ocad.ca
Fri Sep 10 19:46:27 UTC 2010
The Fluid Project is very pleased to announce the release of Fluid Infusion 1.2.1 and 1.1.3!!
Infusion 1.2.1 includes all the latest updates from Infusion 1.2 plus adds improved support for running multiple instances of Infusion on the same page. Infusion 1.1.3 is also available with this fix ( http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Fluid+Infusion+1.1 ).
Infusion 1.2.1 is available for download at:
What's included with this release?
* Mobile FSS themes: stable, full-featured support for iPhone and Android
* Support for jQuery 1.4.2 and jQuery UI 1.8
* Rich Text InlineEdit now supports the new CKEditor 3 rich text editor
* Smaller, faster, and more mobile-friendly package: over 5 Mb smaller!
* Bug fixes for Renderer, data binding, Inline Edit, Reorderer, and the keyboard-a11y plugin
* Improved internationalization for Undo
* Better ARIA support for Inline Edit and Undo
* Ubiquitous UTF-8 support
* Updated the license for fastXmlPull to include only the zlib/libpng license and remove any references to the LGPL
For information about upgrading to Infusion 1.2, see the [Upgrading to Infusion 1.2] tutorial. Known issues in this release are documented on the Infusion 1.2 Known Issues page.
We have updated our supported browser matrix to harmonize it with the latest Yahoo! A-Grade support. For more information, see our Browser Support documentation.
Many thanks to everyone in the community for their hard work and support for this release!
More information about the fluid-work