Update on the state of the keyboard plugin demo

Jonathan Hung jhung at ocad.ca
Wed Oct 27 12:38:57 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to give you all a quick update on the state of the keyboard
plugin demo (see: http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-3799). Think
of this like my stand-up report for today.

1. Went over the markup with Anastasia and Michelle, and discussed some
interesting issues including the expected depth of our demos.
2. All my current work on the HTML and CSS has been checked into SVN.

Stuff still to do (not an exhaustive list):

1. Focus, hover, and selection styling for the thumbnails.
2. Proper positioning of 5-star widget.
3. Hover text (i.e. "3 stars out of 5" just below the stars) for the 5-star
widget. May need to do this via Javascript?
4. Keyboard instructions "tool tip" for 5-star and the demo itself.
5. Selectors in the markup for the component.

When I'm back at work on Thursday, I will be splitting my time between this
demo and demos for the list reorderer, layout reorderer, and the pager.

- Jonathan.

---
Jonathan Hung / jhung at ocad.ca <jhung.utoronto at gmail.com>
IDRC - Interaction Designer / Researcher
Tel: (416) 977-6000 x3959
Fax: (416) 977-9844