New keyboard accessibility plugin demo - Image Viewer design

Jess Mitchell jessmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 20:38:59 UTC 2010

Nice!  I like the example.  And thanks AC for the link ;)

Jon, are you imagining if we go the direction of '2b' that we'd tighten the example up a bit -- for instance, there is a lot of text on those pages that isn't necessarily necessary for demonstrating the tab keyboard piece.  Or perhaps I'm assuming it's just the interactions among the tabs that is particularly interesting...

?