Inline Edit pre-1.3 to do list

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 16:11:42 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Yesterday afternoon a bunch of us chatted about next steps for Inline Edit as we near the planned Infusion 1.3 freeze date. Here's the to do list that came out of our meeting:

Must fix for 1.3
-------------------

* Remove edit mode instructions for Rich Text Inline Edit (Justin + Mike)
* Tweak the instruction text to be awesomer (Jen + Jess)
* Design and implement awesome default styles for each Inline Edit flavour (James + Mike + Justin)
  -  Implement icon scaling for Inline Edit pencil and Undo arrows (James + Jen + Mike + Justin)
  - Display mode tooltip styling: larger text, lighter background (James)
  - Fatter pencil icon (James + Jen)
* Screen reader testing with JAWS, NVDA, and preferably Orca (Jonathan)

Nice to Have
* Ship Undo by default with Icon + Tooltip (Justin + Mike)
* Streamline the toolbar icons for Rich Text Inline Edit demo (Jen + Mike + Justin)
* Larger font size by default with TinyMCE RTIE demo, matching the font size of display mode, as well as matching font faces (Jen + Mike + Justin)