Update on Inline Edit demo markup.
jhung at ocad.ca
Fri Oct 1 02:50:31 UTC 2010
I have committed files related to the inline edit demo to the Fluid
Incubator. You can find the files here:
The above repository only has HTML, CSS, and images related to the demo, so
you will need to have checked out Infusion first, and then copy the updated
demo into that directory.
What is working so far:
- invitation and hover styling.
- editing text
- undo and redo
What still needs to be done:
1. styling the undo and redo to use a custom style (currently using the
2. feedback messages displayed after user actions.
3. proper ARIA markup for the status message area.
4. re-positioning of the Manufacture Year and Condition fields to be inline
with each other.
I'll need some help with 1 and 2.
Jonathan Hung / jhung at ocad.ca <jhung.utoronto at gmail.com>
IDRC - Interaction Designer / Researcher
Fax: (416) 977-9844
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the fluid-work