Request for Feedback: Pager demo
jhung at ocad.ca
Thu Nov 25 20:09:20 UTC 2010
I have been working on an updated design for the pager demo and have come up
with some possible designs. However, before I get much further, I'd like to
get some feedback from the community about the Infusion pager component.
1. Which features, in your opinion, should be prominent / receive priority?
The following are features of Pager:
- data-driven model
- support for events: add your own listeners to customize behaviour
- style customization: page links, text / strings
- item sorting
- enable, disable, change position of page links, previous and next
links, summary text (i.e. "1 to 10 of 130 items")
- customizable number of results to display per page
- annotations for page links: tooltips to help preview and navigate.
- two different page link presentation strategies: continuous (i.e. "1 2
3 4 5"), or gapped (i.e. "1 2 3 ... 8 9 10").
2. If you were to create a demo for the Pager, what would you like the demo
3. What would you want the Pager demo to teach you? Any particular feature,
Your thoughts are appreciated and will help inform the design of the new
Jonathan Hung / jhung at ocad.ca <jhung.utoronto at gmail.com>
IDRC - Interaction Designer / Researcher
Tel: (416) 977-6000 x3959
Fax: (416) 977-9844
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the fluid-work