Enhancements to/redesign of Fluid Infusion demo pages

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocad.ca
Thu Nov 4 14:44:06 UTC 2010

Something else to think about when thinking about our demo portal:

Users have requested demos showing variations on the configurations, changes to the options, etc. ("How do I set the page size?") We should give some thought to how we can show the full power of our components. We could implement several variations of the demos, showing different settings for the options. How might that change the actual portal design?

Thoughts?

acheetham at ocad.ca            Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University