Problem with two renderers, two trees, two models

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Wed May 19 15:27:35 UTC 2010

On 2010-05-18, at 1:45 AM, Antranig Basman wrote:

> I have filed this issue as FLUID-3656

Antranig fixed this bug and resolved the issue last night, so this morning I tested the fix against CollectionSpace, and YAY! It works! Antranig, thanks so much for addressing this so quickly! I've closed the JIRA.

FYI, I created a branch of infusion at the fixed revision (r9881) for use by CollectionSpace:

http://source.fluidproject.org/svn/fluid/infusion/tags/infusion-1.2.x-collectionspace-0.7alpha/

Anastasia Cheetham                       a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Interface Developer, Fluid Project      http://fluidproject.org
Adaptive Technology Resource Centre   /   University of Toronto