Problem with two renderers, two trees, two models

Antranig Basman antranig.basman at colorado.edu
Tue May 18 05:45:17 UTC 2010

Hi there Anastasia - thanks for putting together this example.
Unfortunately this is a bug in the renderer - I spent some time this
evening trying to resolve it, but unfortunately it is a quite serious
and fairly intricate one. I have filed this issue as FLUID-3656 and
added a failing test case based on your example to our automatic tests
for the renderer. I will look at it further tomorrow.
Cheers,
A.