Help with fluid renderer

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Fri May 7 13:16:04 UTC 2010

I'm not quite following one thing in the demo.  The component tree for canapes part of the demo is a list of objects.  The first item represents the "Select" element, and the other items represent table rows, each of which contains a couple strings and a checkbox.  I see how the id's of the elements are mapped to html elements in the template in buildCutpoints. But the parent element, represented by the first item in the list, has an id of "canapes".  I do not see any mapping for that id.  Is there an element in the HTML corresponding to the "parent"?

Thanks.

Jim