Help with fluid renderer

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Thu May 6 21:46:01 UTC 2010

Hi Jim,

It seems like this demo covers a similar use case to yours, with a rendered table containing checkboxes in each row:

http://build.fluidproject.org/infusion/demos/renderer/demo.html

You should be able to get your values to appear correctly if you associate your SelectChoice components with their parent Select component using the parentRelativeId and choiceIndex attributes.

Does this help?

Colin